CITB One Day Site Safety Plus Health And Safety Awareness Course
This one day course ensures that individual responsibilities can be identified and understood in order to look after yourself and others, what the employer’s duties are and what should be done if you think anyone’s health and safety is at risk. Including;
- Why delegates are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of delegates
- Ensuring delegates contribute to the safety of the workplace.
The course is supported by the Safe Start (GE707) publication, and there is an end of day examination. The certificate lasts for 5 years. The Green Card can be applied for as long as the certificate is in date at the point of application.
Outline of the Health & Safety Awareness Programme:-
- General Responsibilities
- Health & Welfare Introduced
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Handheld Equipment & Tools
- Site Transport Safety
- Accident Prevention Reporting
- Noise & Vibration
- Hazardous Substances
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Procedures & First Aid
- Fire Protection & Control
- Theory Test (multiple choice)
Following the classroom based 1 day course, the delegate will sit a Health, Safety and Environment test.
Click here to view our current test fees.