PA6: Handheld Applicators and Rotary Atomiser CLPA05X
Who is the course for?
This course is an necessity for all those involved in operating and maintaining either hydraulic nozzle or rotary atomiser type knapsack sprayers.
- Develop knowledge covering the requirements of current legislation
- Apply pesticides safely and efficiently with a hand held applicator fitted with hydraulic nozzles
- Identify and select appropriate nozzles, carry out machine preparation and calibration
- Operate the equipment in compliance with current legislation and codes of practice
- Clean equipment, and dispose of unwanted pesticides and containers
- Identify and rectify faults and recognise conditions when spraying is inadvisable
Certification : Successful completion of this course will prepare trainees for assessment for NPTC Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA6) Hand Held Applicators
Duration: 1 Day training
NPTC assessment on a separate date (maximum of 3 hours)
Pre-Requisite : Attendance at a Safe Use of Pesticides training course and/or NPTC Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) Foundation Unit
Minimum of 6 candidates per course
Click here to view our current fees.