PA2: Field Crop Sprayer: Hydraulic Nozzle and Rotary Atomiser CLPA01X
Who is the course for?
This course is an necessity for all those involved in operating and maintaining hydraulic nozzle and rotary atomiser type field crop sprayers. Candidates must have attended a Safe Use of Pesticides training course and/or hold an NPTC Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) Foundation Unit.
The expected learning outcomes are that the trainee should be able to:
- Develop knowledge covering the requirements of current legislation
- Apply pesticides safely and efficiently with a field crop sprayer fitted with hydraulic nozzles
- Identify and select appropriate nozzles, carry out machine preparation and calibration
- Operate the equipment in compliance with current legislation and codes of practice
- Clean equipment, and dispose of unwanted pesticides and containers
- Identify and rectify faults and recognise conditions when spraying is inadvisable
Certification: Successful completion of this course will prepare trainees for assessment for NPTC Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA2) Boom Sprayer
Duration : 1 Day training
NPTC assessment on a separate date (maximum of 3 hours)
Minimum of 6 candidates per course
Click here to view our current fees.