PA1: Safe Use of Pesticides
Who is the course for?
This course is a necessity for all those employed in agriculture or commercial/amenity horticulture who are involved in the storage, handling and application of pesticides. Course members should be able to read.
To enable course members to:
- Develop knowledge covering the requirements of current legislation
- Learn how to use pesticides appropriately and safely, and keep proper records
- Understand how to store pesticides correctly
- Learn how to clean equipment, and dispose of unwanted pesticides and containers
- Cover procedures for dealing with contamination and poisoning incidents
All Without Risk to self or others.
Certification: Successful completion of this course will prepare trainees for assessment for NPTC Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) Foundation Unit
Duration: 2 Days including NPTC GOLA assessment
Minimum of 6 candidates – Maximum of 12 candidates
Click here to view our current fees.