Working at Heights Awareness and Risk Assessment
Working at any height can be dangerous, therefore it is important that if you, or a member of your team are working at height, that you are aware of and understand fully the relevant regulations and safety requirements so that any potential accidents can be avoided.
Our Working at Heights and Risk Assessment course will provide you with the general legal and health and safety requirements, and our experienced instructors will help you to gain a greater understanding of regulations and
risk assessments so to ensure safe systems at work making sure you or a team member stay safe.
Who is it for?
Our course is available to you if you or your team operate at heights, whether you are a manager, supervisor, or simply work at height yourself.
This one day non-assessed attendance course will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
What will you get from it?
- Be aware of accidents that happen while working at heights.
- Relate the general requirements of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 to their own work activities.
- Gain a greater understanding of regulations and guidance relating to working at heights.
- Be aware of varied means of access to working at heights.
- Carry out a risk assessment relating to working at heights.
- Plan further specific work based training to ensure safe systems of work.
- Working at heights
- General legal requirements
- The Work at Height Regulations
- Means of access – specifications and guidance
- Risk assessments
- Action plan
Duration: 1 Day
Max no of learners: 12
Click here to view our current fees.